COVID-19 Safety Procedures for CTM Classes
NOTE: These procedures are subject to change. All updates can be found here and will be emailed to all participating CTM families.
- CTM is a fully vaccinated work force, which means we are requiring all staff (including teaching artists) to be vaccinated and show proof of vaccination.
- There is no vaccination requirement. We strongly encourage all students (who are able or of age) to be vaccinated.
DO YOUR PART!
- We highly encourage any student to stay home if they or a member of their family or close contact exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19.
MASKS / SANITIZING
- Masks are optional, but not required. As always, we will monitor the situation and abide by MYArts Guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in every room.
- Should there be a known case of Covid-19 at CTM, we will provide the resources to protect the individual and communicate to their contacts in order to provide a safe atmosphere for our families and the community. We highly encourage any student or member of their family to stay home if they exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19.
We thank all of our CTM families in advance for adhering to our policies.