COVID-19 Safety Procedures for CTM Classes
In Person Programs
Our primary concern is the safety of our students during the Covid-19 pandemic. In addition to adhering to Dane County’s Health and Safety guidelines, we have instituted the following procedures and policies for in-person CTM classes.
NOTE: These procedures are subject to change. All updates can be found here and will be emailed to all participating CTM families.
DO YOUR PART!
- We highly encourage any student to stay home if they or a member of their family or close contact exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19.
CLASS SIZE / STRUCTURE:
- Class sizes will vary from 10-15 students
- Staggered start and ending times for classes to avoid congestion during drop off and pick up
MASKS / SANITIZING
- Masks must be worn by students and staff at all times. This includes indoor and outdoor activities.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in every room.
- Specific cleaning protocols articulated: wiping down door knobs and surfaces, not sharing props/materials broadly, etc.
- Socially distanced classes (all activities, staging, and meals will occur with students 3 feet apart as best as they can)
- We aim to have a limited number of people in the main lobby at a time.
- CTM is a fully vaccinated work force, which means we are requiring all staff (including teaching artists) to be vaccinated and show proof of vaccination. We strongly encourage all students (who are able or of age) to be vaccinated as well.
- CTM has a primary Covid contact who underwent contact tracing certification. Should there be a known case of Covid-19 at CTM, we will provide the resources to protect the individual and communicate to their contacts in order to provide a safe atmosphere for our families and the community. We highly encourage any student or member of their family to stay home if they exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19.
We thank all of our CTM families in advance for adhering to our policies. Here is to a safe Summer Stage at CTM!