Now Hiring Front of House & Administrative Internship!
Learn project management, customer service, organizational and technical skills through hands-on experiences in our box office and front of house. Hone your interpersonal and communication skills while helping to create systems to support CTM's box office practices at the new Madison Youth Arts Center (MYArts). Some weekend hours may be required as needed.
- 10 hours a week for 10 weeks, starting in Mid-February, 2022 and ending in early May 2022.
- Schedule solidified after hire.
- Must be in person, and applicants must be fully vaccinated.
- This Internship is Unpaid*.
FOR FULL POSTING: Click Here.
CTM Internship Mission Statement
CTM's Internship programs expose emerging arts professionals to a variety of careers in the TYA (Theater for Young Audiences) field. By observing arts professionals, learning through hands-on experience, and participating in career development opportunities, CTM creates a community of artists, arts leaders and arts advocates to carry TYA into the future.
Internships are available for high school students, college students, and young adults with disabilities in our Fall, Winter, Spring, & Summer sessions.
CLICK HERE for CTM Internship Opportunities & Information Page.
What CTM Interns Gain
- Grow your professional network
- Observe and work with professionals
- Gain hands on experience with artists dedicated to theater for young audiences
- Participate in career development opportunities that can include: Q&A with local professionals both at CTM and in the arts community, resume building workshop, etc.
- Practice leadership skills
- Learn industry best practices
- Meet other emerging professionals and collaborate with them
- Partner with a mentor to identify internship goals, receive feedback during one on one check ins, and overall support