Now Accepting Applicants!
Fall 2023 - High School Internships Available
Are you passionate about theater? Love woriking with students? Our High School Internship for our Academic Year theater classes might be a perfect fit for you!
In this internship you will assist with one or more of our Academic Year educational programs, learn about education and teaching artistry, and practice leadership skills! Academic Year classes take place weekly during the day on Saturdays and in the evening on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. The Fall session dates are September 30-December 14. Start and end dates vary based on the day of your program.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
Internships are compensated via credit per class that you Intern for. Please find more details on credit amounts below.
High School Internship Credit Program
High School students who intern for a CTM program are eligible for credit towards a future CTM program or main stage performance.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Summer Stage: HS Interns receive a $75 credit for each week worked (30-40 hours)
- Academic Year Classes: HS Interns can receive credit during our Fall, Winter, and/or Spring sessions. HS Interns will receive a $35 credit for one class (8-10 hours) or a $75 credit for two classes (16-20 hours).
WHAT YOU CAN USE IT TOWARDS:
- Tuition for Academic Year, Advanced Acting Company, or Summer Stage classes
- Ticket Prices towards the Main Stage season (at MYArts and Overture Center)
CREDIT TOWARDS TUITION:
- Tuition Credit can be used within one year of the completion of the internship
- Tuition Credit can be used to pay for any Academic Year Class.
- No more than 50% of tuition for the Advanced Acting Company or Summer Stage classes may be covered by Tuition Credit
- Tuition Credit will be subject to class availability
CREDIT TOWARDS TICKETS:
- Ticket Credit can be used within one year of the completion of the internship
- Ticket Credit can only be used on regular priced tickets
- Ticket Credit will be subject to performance availability
CTM Internship Mission Statement
CTM Internships provide career development opportunities for high school students, college students, and young adults for varying lengths throughout the year.
We strive to provide all interns the chance to:
- Observe arts professionals
- Learn best practices and gain hands on experience with artists dedicated to theater for young audiences
- Set Goals
- Create an individualized learning plan
- Partner with a mentor to identify internship goals, receive feedback during one on one check ins, and overall support
- Grow your professional network
- Meet other emerging professionals and collaborate with them
CLICK HERE for CTM Internship Opportunities & Information Page.