Academic Year Teaching Assistant Interns NOW OPEN! CLICK HERE to apply.
Academic Year Marketing and Design Internships NOW OPEN! CLICK HERE for more information.
CTM Internship Mission Statement
CTM's Internship programs expose emerging arts professionals to a variety of careers in the TYA (Theater for Young Audiences) field. By observing arts professionals, learning through hands-on experience, and participating in career development opportunities, CTM creates a community of artists, arts leaders and arts advocates to carry TYA into the future.
CLICK HERE for CTM Internship Opportunities & Information Page. (SUMMER APPLICATIONS will be open on JANUARY 31.)
What CTM Interns Gain
- Grow your professional network
- Observe and work with professionals
- Gain hands on experience working with both young artists and adult artists
- Participate in career development opportunities that include: Q&A with local professionals both at CTM and in the arts community, resume building workshop, etc.
- Practice leadership skills
- Learn industry best practices
- Meet other emerging professionals and collaborate with them
- Partner with a mentor to identify internship goals, receive feedback during one on one check ins and overall support
- Receive modest stipend offered for summer