SUMMER STAGE College Internships & Fellowships - CLICK HERE to apply.
SUMMER STAGE High School Internships - CLICK HERE to download the application.
CTM Internship Mission Statement
CTM's Internship programs expose emerging arts professionals to a variety of careers in the TYA (Theater for Young Audiences) field. By observing arts professionals, learning through hands-on experience, and participating in career development opportunities, CTM creates a community of artists, arts leaders and arts advocates to carry TYA into the future.
CLICK HERE for CTM Internship Opportunities & Information Page.
What CTM Interns Gain
- Grow your professional network
- Observe and work with professionals
- Gain hands on experience working with both young artists and adult artists
- Participate in career development opportunities that include: Q&A with local professionals both at CTM and in the arts community, resume building workshop, etc.
- Practice leadership skills
- Learn industry best practices
- Meet other emerging professionals and collaborate with them
- Partner with a mentor to identify internship goals, receive feedback during one on one check ins and overall support
- Receive modest stipend offered for summer