Dear CTM Education Program Families,
We hope that you are well and coping as best you can with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. This is an extraordinary time for us all, one that requires considerable adjustments to current and future plans to keep everyone safe and healthy.
With that in mind, we have made painful but necessary decisions regarding many of our Educational Programs:
- We had to cancel our final sharings for our Winter Classes.
- All of our vacation day programs for the rest of the year (2 Create-a-Play programs & 2 Spring Break programs) have been cancelled.
- Most recently, we cancelled our Spring Session Theater classes, including our Setting the Stage program.
Needless to say, these cancellations are heartbreaking and consequential. If you are have enrolled your child in a class, please consider donating your tuition if at all possible. Your generosity now will go a long way to ensuring our ability to continue providing life-changing experiences for young people through theater.
Here’s the good news:
- Summer Stage is still a go. Sessions are scheduled to start June 22nd and we are cautiously optimistic they will begin on time.
- Actors Academy is transitioning their final semester to a digital platform.
- We are working diligently to create online experiences for our families & students in the coming weeks.
We believe theater is transformational. Through the experience of theater young people can feel validated, empowered, and inspired. We will get through this because of your belief in CTM and our mission. And we will look back on this time with tremendous gratitude for the strength and support of our community.
In the meantime, please take good care, be well, and stay in touch… virtually!
With heartfelt appreciation –
Director of Education & Community Engagement